Friday, September 10, 2010

It's official, it's in!

Well, everyone, for those of you following my Mexico journey, an giant milestone has been met: My support for the first two months is definatively in... and I am officially cleared to go down on the 20th... just over a week! :-)
Thank you all for your prayer and support! I have been so blessed by the interest you have shown and by knowing that you are praying for me! I would appreciate your prayer in a few different areas:

--Please pray that I would be humble and teachable as God continues to broaden my vision of missions and teach me how to think longer term in missions.

--Please pray for all of the details of packing that I need to finish and just loose ends that need to be wrapped up before I head to Mexico.

--Please pray that in the upheaval of moving to Mexico and a total change of pace that I would remain close to God... and that I would be patient and gracious in the transition.

Thanks so much to all of you for the role you are playing in this process! I could not do this without your support!

Love,
Caro

P.S. If you are interested in supporting me throughout the year either in prayer or financially, let me know!

No comments: