Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Lesson from a Cloudy Day

Ok, so you might think that I'm reading to much into things, but I like analogies and here's one that came to mind as I was thinking about clouds:

While looking up at the bright white formations, they seemed like a towering mountain range, even though I knew that they were only gas and immaterial.  I can see why ancients surmised so many things about clouds and what could be hidden up there.  They truly do seem substantial when one is just looking at them.

So I "naturally" drew the parallel of those clouds and life's problems.  Sometimes our worries seem like huge mountains that obstruct any dreams we have in life.  From God's perspective, though, they are just masses of gas that can be moved around or disappear entirely as He so chooses.

That thought made me happy.  :-)

No comments: